ANSWERS FROM THE QUIZ
Candidate A is Franklin D. Roosevelt. Candidate B is Sir Winston Churchill.
Candidate C is Adolph Hitler.
And, by the way, on your answer to the abortion question:
If you said YES you just killed Beethoven.
Pretty interesting isn't it? Makes a person think before judging someone.
"Never be afraid to try something new."
Remember: Amateurs...built the ark. Professionals...built the Titanic
And Finally, can you imagine working for a company
that has a little more than 500 employees and has the following statistics:
* 29 have been accused of spousal abuse
* 7 have been arrested for fraud
* 19 have been accused of writing bad checks
* 117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses
* 3 have done time for assault
* 71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit
* 14 have been arrested on drug-related charges
* 8 have been arrested for shoplifting
* 21 are currently defendants in lawsuits
* 84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year
Can you guess which organization this is?
Give up yet?
It's the 535 members of the United States Congress. The same group of idiots that crank out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep the citizens of the United States in line.